FMC INCLEMENT WEATHER SCHEDULE
At times, emergencies such as severe weather can disrupt clinic operations.
FMC follows the Oak Ridge City Schools closing schedule. If Oak Ridge City Schools are closed, then FMC is closed. If Oak Ridge City Schools open 1 hour late, then FMC will open 1 hour late. Please check your local news outlets for information on Oak Ridge City Schools closing information.
Patients whose appointment are affected due to inclement weather will be contacted by the FMC office manager to reschedule.
Programs for Your Health Care
- Primary health care
- Chronic disease management (i.e., diabetes and hypertension)
- Women’s health
- Gastrointestinal services
- Hepatitis C Treatment Program
- Optometry services (for diabetic patients only)
- Specialist referrals (limited)
- Healthy Habits Healthy Lives Wellness Program (HHHL)- Individual classes such as, smoking cessation, diabetes intervention, money management, healthy eating and cooking, etc.
Thank you to the nurses, doctors, and everyone who helps support the Free Clinic. They are changing lives one person at a time. I know they changed mine!
I am grateful for the Free Clinic because they have kept me on track and healthy with managing my diabetes.
This has been a Godsend for me. I can’t afford to pay to see a doctor, but when I came to the Free Clinic, they treated me like I was paying in gold!
United Way of Roane County