Community Host Program
FMC is recruiting leaders in local townships in our service area to serve as FMC Ambassadors (FMC Community Host representatives) helping increase awareness of services for low-income and uninsured patients, community engagement, donor investments, volunteerism, and FMC activities to fulfill our mission.
JOIN MARIAN AND TRELLIS AS A COMMUNITY HOST LEADER by emailing them here.
Overview of Program
There is a need to increase an “on the ground” grassroots people movement and community engagement to advance the FMC mission in local townships of our service areas of Anderson, Morgan, and Roane Counties. There is a need to increase the awareness of our services to low-income and uninsured residents that qualify for FMC services. There is a need to identify funding opportunities and increase volunteerism in all of our service areas. The FMC Community Host Program will help us solve some of these needs by creating an FMC network that expands to all our townships. The program helps lift the awareness of FMC, our services, mission, and increase community engagement and opportunities. We launch this program August 15!
As FMC Community Host your role would be to:
1. Represent FMC to your local township
2. Attend meetings relevant to life FMC awareness with those in need and potential stakeholders including: donors, patients, individuals and organizations
3. Use FMC supplied tools and info on display tables & community relation events and opportunities
4. Be the eyes and ears on the ground in the local township on how FMC can be better engaged and we can increase FMC awareness, funding, and volunteerism
5. Distribute provided FMC material and information in your township
6. Help with FMC special drives and campaigns
FMC provides each FMC Community Host Representative with:
1. FMC Shirt/Apparel
2. FMC Business Cards
3. Display Table Items including: material, handouts, printed information and digital material
4. Reps listed on the FMC website on the Community Host page
We will meet as FMC Community Host Reps once a quarter, meal provided and great give-a-ways! Email Trellis and Marian today to join this amazing team of people who want to help their town.