Volunteer at the Clinic
Come join us and make a difference in people’s lives!
Our Current Needs
At this time we are especially in need of:
- Retired or practicing nurses–regular or volunteer license required
- Retired or practicing primary care providers (MD’s, NP’s, PA’s)–regular or volunteer license required
- Office volunteers–requires basic knowledge of computers
- Fundraising/event planning volunteers
Interested in Volunteering?
If you are interested in volunteering, here is what you need to do:
- Complete a Volunteer Application (click below).
- Contact Melissa Raymond at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering as a nurse.
- Contact Charlotte Textor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering as an office volunteer.
- Contact Jackie Clay DuBose at email@example.com for all other types of volunteer opportunities.
Meet Some of our Nurses
Stacy Reed, Faye Kelly, and Nancy Hadorn
Harriman Volunteer Nurses
Sharon is a dedicated RN who has been with the clinic since it opened in 2010
Meet Some of our Volunteers
FMC always needs volunteers and I wanted to help. I’ve been here since 2010.
I love working with the patients and the other volunteers. Everyone has a good attitude and it’s a pleasure to be a volunteer.
I’ve been very blessed in my life and I want to give back to my community.